A lovely pair of Shakespeare earrings, in your choice of either sterling silver or silver plated.
Stuck to find the perfect gift for book lovers? This unusual style of literary jewellery is the answer! The words from Shakespeares play The Tempest inspired these quirky moon and star charm earrings. A wonderful piece that would make a great gift or stocking filler on Christmas, Valentines, Birthdays, Anniversaries, well, any occasion really!
Whether your choice is sterling silver or silver plated, they will both have the same Tibetan charms. Both will feature an original illustration card and the quote;
''We are such stuff as dreams are made on.'
Spoil your imagination with this wonderful literary gift.
- Made from trace metal
- Two moon star circle charms (one on each earring)
Silver Plated Threader
- Made of zinc alloy and iron
- Silver plate coating the outside
- Silver plate butterfly backing
Sterling Silver Threader
- Made of 925 sterling silver (with Tibetan silver charm)
- Sterling silver butterfly backing
- Nickel free
PIERCED EARS ONLY