The Great Gatsby bracelet, a gorgeously intricate piece in your choice of either sterling silver or silver plated.
F.Scott Fitzgerald's famous book throws you back in time to the 1920's, a life of parties and wealth, writing and love. Now you can have this beautiful piece of jewellery as a keepsake of the iconic novel, and keep the story of Jay Gatsby alive. It is such a thoughtful piece it will make the perfect book lover gift on Christmas, Valentines, Birthdays, Anniversaries, well, any occasion really!
Whether your choice is sterling silver or silver plated, they will both have the same Tibetan charms and will be presented in a gift box with a ribbon and blank gift tag. Both will feature an original illustration card and the quote 'I was within and without, simultaneously enchanted and repelled by the inexhaustible variety of life.'
Perfect literary gift for book lovers.
- Made from Tibetan Silver
- 8 charms that include the following:
- The Gatsby mansion
- Envelope - representing a Gatsby party invite
- The Gatsby car
- Daisy On A Heart - representing Gatsby's one true love Daisy
- $100 Bill - representing Gatsby's wealth
- Nick Carraway's typewriter
- Infamous Gun - symbolising the tragic book ending
- Cocktail Glass - symbolising all those opulent parties
Silver Plated Chain & Links
- Chain and links are made of zinc alloy and iron
- Silver plate coating the outside
- Lobster clasp that is easily opened and closed
- Chain measures 8''/20cm
- Non extendable
Sterling Silver Chain & Links
- Chain and links are made of 925 sterling silver (with Tibetan silver charms)
- Carabiner clasp with a width of 5.10mm that is easily opened and closed
- Chain measures 7.5''/19cm
- Due to its weight, this chain is supplied without a UK hallmark (4.6g)
- Chain & links nickel free
- Non extendable