A unique piece of literary jewellery, this William Shakespeare bracelet comes in your choice of either sterling silver or silver plated.
How unusual would it be to depict the most famous of plays through quirky little symbols for each one? Most definitely a talking point, this piece of unusual jewellery is a perfect gift for Christmas and Birthdays, well, any occasion really!
Whether your choice is sterling silver or silver plated, they will both have the same Tibetan charms and will be presented in a gift box wrapped and tied with string. Both will feature a card that depicts the opening pages of each play from the original published works of Shakespeare, and the quote 'We are such stuff as dreams are made on.'
An unusual gift for teachers and book lovers alike.
- Made from Tibetan Silver (may have traces of nickel)
- 8 charms that include the following:
- Skull - Hamlet
- Fairy - A Midsummer Nights Dream
- Ship - The Tempest
- Heart - Romeo And Juliet
- Crown - King Lear
- Dagger - Macbeth
- Scales - The Merchant Of Venice (pound of flesh, anyone?)
- Mask - Twelfth Night - Symbolic of the disguises (Viola as Cesario - it's all very complicated!)
Silver Plated Chain & Links
- Chain and links are made of zinc alloy and iron (may have traces of nickel)
- Silver plate coating the outside
- Lobster clasp that is easily opened and closed
- Chain measures 8''/20cm
- Non extendable
Sterling Silver Chain & Links
- Chain and links are made of 925 sterling silver (with Tibetan silver charms)
- Carabiner clasp with a width of 5.10mm that is easily opened and closed
- Chain measures 7.5''/19cm
- Due to its weight, this chain is supplied without a UK hallmark (4.6g)
- Chain & links nickel free (please note the charms may have small traces of nickel)
- Non extendable