A cute darling Pride And Prejudice bracelet in your choice of either sterling silver or silver plated.
For the hopelessly romantic literary lover, this Pride and Prejudice bracelet makes the perfect gift for Christmas, birthdays, Valentines, well any occasion really!
Whether your choice is sterling silver or silver plated, they will both have the same Tibetan charms and will be presented in a gift box wrapped and tied with string. Both will feature a printed original illustration card and the quote;
“In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.”
A perfect gift for book lovers, you must be in want of this bracelet!
- Made from Tibetan Silver (may have traces of nickel)
- 8 charms that include the following:
- Open book - after all, there is no enjoyment like reading!
- Elizabeth Bennet ready for the dance at Netherfield - for to be fond of dancing is a certain step to falling in love...
- Mr Darcy's horse, the only way to travel besides a carriage in Pride and Prejudice
- The piano that Darcy 'means to frighten' Miss Elizabeth as she plays at Rosings
- The pen Darcy uses to write to Elizabeth, explaining his dealings with Wickham
- The envelope containing the letter Darcy hands to Elizabeth that begins to change her opinion of him
- Mr Darcy's top hat and cane - what a gentleman!
- The classic Bennet girl bonnet
Silver Plated Chain & Links
- Chain and links are made of zinc alloy and iron
- Silver plate coating the outside
- Lobster clasp that is easily opened and closed
- Chain measures 8''/20cm
- Non extendable
Sterling Silver Chain & Links
- Chain and links are made of 925 sterling silver (with Tibetan silver charms)
- Carabiner clasp with a width of 5.10mm that is easily opened and closed
- Chain measures 7.5''/19cm
- Due to its weight, this chain is supplied without a UK hallmark (4.6g)
- Non extendable