A beautifully inspired Ugly Duckling Bird Necklace from Hans Christian Andersens in silver plated.
An inspirational quote, just right for that friend or partner who needs a little encouragement in their lives. Everyone is beautiful outside and in! A great gift for special occasions, Christmas, Birthdays or just when a loved one needs cheering up.
Has a silver plated Tibetan Charm and features an original illustration backing card and the quote;
'What did he see in the clear stream below? His own image, no longer a dark, gray bird, ugly and disagreeable to look at but a graceful and beautiful swan'.
A perfect literary gift for book lovers.
- Made from trace Tibetan silver
- 2 charms that include the following
- Ugly Duckling
- Chain and links are made of zinc alloy and iron
- Silver plate coating the outside
- Lobster clasp that is easily opened and closed
- Total chain length 23cm/9'' Length
- Non extendable