Inspired by the Les Miserables quote by Victor Hugo, this beautiful small pearl necklace makes a pretty delicate piece for book lovers everywhere.
The necklace features a cultured white freshwater 6/6.5mm button pearl encased in a sterling silver setting, and finished with a 925 sterling silver chain.
The bail measures approximately 6mm in length x 3mm in width.
Features an original illustration A6 backing card designed and printed by The Bookish Gift Studio, and the quote;
“To love or have loved, that is enough. Ask nothing further. There is no other pearl to be found in the dark folds of life.”
Great as a gift for lovers of the classic book, each one is wrapped and tied with string ready to gift.
Please note because of the natural lighting of the pearl, each one may be slightly darker or lighter than the one pictured.
Sterling Silver Charm:
- Made from 925 Sterling Silver
- 1 x freshwater pearl
- Sterling silver setting (6/6.5mm)
Sterling Silver Chain:
- Chain and links are made of 925 sterling silver
- Diamond cut Belcher chain
- Spring ring clasp that is easily opened and closed
- Total chain length 50cm/19’’
- Due to its weight, this chain is supplied without a UK hallmark (2.23g)
- Nickel free
- Non extendable