A novel Les Miserables necklace, in antique bronze tone featuring a little glass domed pendant.
Featuring Cosette, the cover girl from the original Les Miserables book set in domed glass cabochon, and presented on a quote card with a print of the original illustration which reads;
'Few people dare now to say that two beings have fallen in love because they have looked at each other. Yet it is in this way that love begins, and in this way only.'
Bronze Tone Pendant
- Made from bronze tone zinc metal alloy
- Glass pendant setting featuring a silhouette of the iconic Cosette.
- Picture pendant area measures 1''/2.5cm width
Bronze Tone Chain
- Chain and links are made of bronze tone zinc metal alloy
- Lobster clasp that is easily opened and closed
- Total chain length 60cm/24'' total length, 30cm/12'' drop when done up
- Non extendable