Please note these are Royal Mail Guidelines. Services may be affected by holiday seasons, weather, and other factors out of The Bookish Gift Studio’s control.
- Our free UK shipping is done by Royal Mail 2nd class for orders up to £14.99, and will be upgraded to 1st class for orders £15 and over. Orders under £15 have an optional upgrade of £1.25 to 1st class.
- Items will be shipped by 2pm the same working day, or the next working day for orders placed after 2pm.
- Royal Mail 2nd class aims to deliver items weighing up to 20kg within 3-5 working days including Saturdays. Royal Mail 1st class takes 1-3 working days including Saturdays.
- We aim for your items to be with you as soon as possible, however please do note that all delivery dates are estimated. Double check for a ‘while you were out’ card from Royal Mail which will include details on how to re-arrange your delivery or collection should you have missed it.
Royal Mail 2nd Class | 3-5 Working Days | Orders 0.00-£14.99 | FREE
Royal Mail 1st Class | 1-3 Working Days | Orders 0.00-£14.99 | £1.25
Royal Mail 1st Class | 1-3 Working Days | Orders £15+ | FREE
- International standard & international tracked and signed orders are shipped via Royal Mail Airmail.
- If you have chosen standard shipping, this will be sent untracked and can take between 10-30 working days to arrive.
- If you have chosen tracked and signed, it can arrive anywhere between 7-15 business days. If your order has not arrived within this period, please get in touch and we’ll look into it.
- Customs delays may also hold up your parcel.
Royal Mail Standard Airmail | £3.95
Royal Mail Tracked & Signed Airmail | £8.95
Please note that all duties, taxes, charges and customs are the responsibility of the customer. Before placing your order, please refer to your countries customs charges as The Bookish Gift Studio will not be held responsible once the parcel has left the UK.
If you are ordering from Europe, please note that following the UK’s exit from the EU you may now be liable to pay customs duties on packages shipped from the UK.
If in doubt please check with your local authority.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your order, please check out our Returns & Exchanges page